Forte Dei Marmi


This week I spent 3 days in Forte Dei Marmi, a very nice beach, with my cousin Lisa that she's from New York City! :)
The place was so good and we spend the night in some clubs!

Questa settimana sono stata 3 giorni a Forte Dei Marmi con mia cugina Lisa, che vive a New York!:)
Il posto era fantastico e abbiamo passato le serate il alcuni locali/discoteche veramente carini!









I was wearing: Zara Skirt | Gap Top | Hu4me Bracelet | 








I was wearing: ToyG Dress | Hu4me Bracelet



For more photos you can follow me on Instagram @shesarebell ;)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 commenti:

  1. That's a really nice skirt from Zara! Your beach photos are getting me super jealous! The weather here in the Philippines is terrible.

    http://camileflores.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina