Saturday of Shopping!



Hi everyone! 
Saturday I spend all the day shopping with some friends!
I'm so happy beacause I bought my birthday gift and of cours, like next years, it's Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!
But this time no more heels but crepeers!
The black glitter studded Zomg!
They're A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
I found them on a little shop in my city that have only JC shoes!
This is my second home! Yay!
Then I bought a necklece by SIX, it's like a pink quartz and is so fantastic!
At the end my last purchase was a bath bomb by Lush!
The Space Girl!
Love it!
It was such a great weekend! :)




Ciao a tutti!
Sabato ho passato la giornata in giro per negozi con un paio di amiche!
Sono felicissima perchè mi sono comprata un bellissimo regalo di compleanno, come l'anno scorso, un paio di scarpe di Jeffrey Campbell!
Questa volta niente tacchi ma crepeers!
Le Zomg nere glitterate e borchiate!
Ho trovato un negozietto, nella mia città, che vende solo Jeffrey Campbell!
La mia seconda casa! :)
Ho comprato anche una collana da SIX, sembra quarzo rosa e è fantastica!
Alla fine della giornata il mio ultimo acquisto è stata una ballistica della Lush!
La Space Girl!
La amo!
E' stato un weekend fantastico!:)








Instagram

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 commenti: