Mother Nature

 

Hi followers! Last week I went to an exhibition of comics and games in Lucca. I had never been to an event like that but knowing that many are cosplayers I could not give up the desire to "disguise" me too! I created a beautiful headband with roses, a bit like that of Lana Del Rey Born To Die, I added a beautiful chiffon dress, the biker boots, a necklace with a cross studded with diamonds and socks with hearts and here my look! Yes, very simple but very nice! I fell in love! Many have told me that I looked like mother nature, a more rock version!

Ciao followers! la scorsa settimana sono stata a una fiera di fumetti e giochi a Lucca. Non ero mai stata a un evento del genere ma sapendo che la moltissimi sono dei cosplayer non ho potuto rinunciare alla voglia di "travestirmi" pure io! Ho creato un bellissimo cerchietto con delle rose, un pò come quello di Lana Del Rey in Born To Die, ho aggiunto un bellissimo abito di chiffon, dei biker boots, una collana con una croce tempestata di diamantini e delle calze con dei cuoricini ed ecco il mio look! Si, molto semplice ma decisamente bello! Me ne sono innamorata! Molti mi hanno detto che sembravo madre natura, una versione più rock!












dress by LOVE
cross necklace by Chiquelle
leather jacket by Bershka
biker boots no brand
tights by Top Shop






Follow @sara13wth

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 commenti:

Posta un commento